• Support
    Page
    of 3

ARK Adventures {Pics}

27 replies
    Dracael SSGT
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    Just a couple to get started. In no particular order.

The one true King of the Dino's
    2zs361h.jpg

There's a reason i named her Stephanie..., but fuck i got into trouble for it haha.
    25z03k6.jpg

Slato doing his best Rex Hunt impression.
    kahcnb.jpg

Wake up with a funny taste in your mouth Slato?...., Haha Beef Stew!!
    rle5jr.jpg

Mighty Joe's Jurassic entrance.
    28ic0ld.jpg

Thinkisaurus?
    n68cd4.jpg
    19th Battalion Late Shift
    Posted Jun 17, 15 · OP
    List
    Undo
    Smiff a2ND LT
    Master
    LEVEL 5
    Admins
    That is awesome!! Now I just need some time to actually start playing the game!! :d

Nice work Drac :thumb:
    ggJMmRr.jpgdkfjwAb.jpgHydY0rE.jpgwG5dyi1.jpg
    Posted Jun 18, 15
    Grunt
    LEVEL 1
    A few adventures
    Attached Images
    Posted Jun 18, 15
    List
    Undo
    Grunt
    LEVEL 1
    What did I miss???
    Posted Jun 27, 15
    Grunt
    LEVEL 1
    Everything! haha
    Posted Jun 28, 15
    Grunt
    LEVEL 1
    Fark me! Firstly, sorry Slato .... I got your Teranadon killed! Up in the mountains looking for an eagle, came across one and spent AGES taming it and quite literally just before it finished, I was flying back with some more meat for it and I see it get ripped apart by 4 sabretooth! Jebus. Right, so I think "stuff it" head back home and finish up for the night. Then I see another one a little higher up the mountain so I go for it ... I bring it down in the perfect spot, safe and easily accessible by flight. Then as I'm wandering off the mountain I get attacked by 3 eagles ... that's when Slato's bird dies! Fark, so I'm stuck on the mountain with little resources, not enough Narcotics to keep the eagle if I have unconscious, not enough food ... not enough anything!! I don't know my way back to base quick enough for new supplies so I'm bloody well stuck on the mountain ... right at the top of the mountain on a steep peak! On the 3rd or 4th day (in game) I start running out of meat for the eagle, and there is bloody well nothing up their on the top of the mountain so I have to carefully find my way down to the lower parts and tree line (making sure I find a path I can follow back up!), where I come across 2 mammoths. Great! Food. What a fight, but I bring them both down using my arrows and pike - carefully jabbing at them from atop a rock. So I have meat. Get it up the mountain quick! When I get there I notice its not taming quickly and I'm going to run out of Narcotics. So I think great, I can make a mortar and pestle (so I run off to find the materials I need) and make some more narcotics. I wasn't thinking clearly ... no narcoberries ... and you need to place a m&p on the ground! So for the next 4-5 days I'm running to the top of the mountain, picking what ever berries I can find and running them back to the eagle. All whilst munching on berries to keep myself alive, and drinking water when it rained. Luckily I had enough spark powder to keep the campfire going so I didn't freeze to death! Anyway, long ramble short ... got my eagle back to base.

I named him "Misery"
    Attached Images
    This is the space for a signature ....

Have a lovely day!
    Posted Jul 8, 15
    List
    Undo
    Dracael SSGT
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    Hahaha fkn classic Viv, love it! :lmao:
    19th Battalion Late Shift
    Posted Jul 8, 15 · OP
    Grunt
    LEVEL 1
    Some of the best fun I have is listening to the ways you, Freki and Onslaught manage to kill everything you tame... hahaha
    Posted Jul 8, 15
    List
    Undo
    Onslaught SSGT
    Grunt
    LEVEL 1
    Hey I've done well lately. More tames than kills. But as I tamed some the other day with crouch Freki gets his raptor and Carno killed! Apparently it's been sorted now but I'm being much more reserved on taking my dinos out lol
    Posted Jul 8, 15
    Onslaught SSGT
    Grunt
    LEVEL 1
    But I must also note that without these deaths the game would be getting stale. This way we always have something to do lol
    Posted Jul 8, 15
    List
    Undo
    Page
    of 3
    NoticeNotices