[SF] T19B/Azurian Alliance [Please Read]

5 replies
    ToRN aCAPTAIN
    T19B Founder
    Master
    LEVEL 5
    Admins
    Greetings,

The 19th Battalion has officially entered into an Alliance with Azurian. They are one of the largest powerhouses currently on the NA Mega Server. The way Azurian works is that the Pantheon is actually the Alliance and the individual clans within make up the smaller guilds/pantheons. This allows resource sharing and the ability to access all end game content as well as having a plethora of members online at any given time.

How does this benefit The 19th Battalion?

I have been made a Commander of my clan, The 19th Battalion. This gives me the same access as all other GM's of Azurian. I have the power to vote on new propositions as well as start my own. We also have the benefit of being able to access all building structures currently setup within the Azurian Pantheon. Structures play a big role in Skyforge, and having a large Pantheon who are all contributing towards buildings means a much more rich and full on play experience for its members. There is a large portion of end game content which is not accessible unless you have access to a few certain building structures. By being in this Alliance we get to have full access to Skyforge.

We will also get to take part in PvP/PvE Pantheon Wars which Azurian will be taking seriously come end game. This events score the Pantheon against others in the quest to become the best and also offer the best rewards in game. Currently this is set at 10 v 10. We have the option of participating in either PvP/PvE or both. So our options are completely open.

T19B will also benefit greatly from resource sharing as well as having numbers that can bolster our roster in case we are short anybody for a raid or dungeon. There is currently two other Oceanic Pantheons within Azurian, so this is great news for us as it means playing alongside them.

We have a channel set up on their large TS3 Server in which we can idle, however, Azurian do not mind at all if we just use our own. However I ask all members to sit in the lobby of their TS3 until you have privileges set up on the server by Tera Azure, who is the founder of the Azurian Alliance.

Currently the clan slots are limited at 10, so that means the first 9 people to be apply and get accepted will be in the Pantheon first. They are working hard every day to open more and more slots. When accepted, if you are not in The 19th Battalion clan straight away, don't fret, they are filling up slots which are highly sort after as they cost a large amount of credits before they manage the juggernaut that is the Alliance.

All in all, this is highly beneficial for us and puts us in the best spot for having a complete Skyforge experience.

What is expected of The 19th Battalion?

By being a member of the Alliance we are tasked with two important tasks that are non-negotiable. Both are highly understandable and highly beneficial to both us and the Alliance as a whole.

Condition 1: (Most Important)
    Use all adepts to complete Pantheon Construction Orders ASAP. The faster this is done, the faster structures are built within the Pantheon. This is done through the Pantheon portal in game. More on this on a later date. We will schedule a meeting when everyone is in the Pantheon and we are ready to start contributing.

Condition 2:
    10% of your Exchange Credits are donated to the Pantheon each week. These funds are used to manage the Pantheon for the better of its members, allowing more buildings, more slots and bigger Pantheon perks which in turn get passed on back to us. Also, by donating credits you actually get "Mirrors" in return which are also used to buy things within the game and Pantheon, so you get a big return on your investment. It's up to me to track this within my own clan. I'm sure no member will let me down.

What do I need to do now?

Step 1:
    Log onto - http://azurian.enjin.com/ and fill in an application. Tick 19th Battalion when filling out your application and make sure you list your in game Skyforge name correctly with no spelling mistakes. Please put in a little effort when filling out the application. Use my name as a reference somewhere within your application. I have vouched for my members, but I'd like to show the Alliance Representatives that my members can put a little effort in.

Step 2:
    Wait to be accepted into the Alliance and then I ask members to sit and idle within the Azurian TS3 Server while they play Skyforge, this will allow Tera to set up your permissions.
    tx2.gamersvoip.net:9985

Step 3:
    Wait for further instruction from me to leave the current 19th Battalion Pantheon in game and get an invite into Azurian. I will be the first to leave so they can set me up as a Commander so I can invite my own members. We will be the 10th Clan to be entered into the Alliance and they are hoping to have the funds to create the 10th clan by tonight sometime. More and more slots will open down the track, so I expect all our members to be invited by the end of the week.

MAKE SURE YOU APPLY TO THE WEBSITE ASAP! Names go on a waiting list to be invited into the Alliance as slots are highly limited, so the faster you apply the faster you get in. Members who read this post, please pass it onto other Skyforge players ASAP within T19B.

Thank you everyone, I hope by me organising all of this on The 19th Battalion's behalf it will both enrich your play experience and give us all something to strive for within Skyforge.

I look forward to the exciting times ahead in game :)

Regards,
    Captan ToRN
    19thlogocap.png

// What we do Alive //  ToRN  \\ Echoes in Eternity \\

enjin-featured-site-small.png
    Posted Jul 20, 15 · OP · Last edited Jul 20, 15 by ToRN
    List
    Undo
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    I don't know, what DO I do not
    Damn it, you finished the post before I could be a smart arse
    cd636c0c9932af61.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    NEVER FORGET

ssgtsig.png
    Posted Jul 20, 15 · Last edited Jul 20, 15 by GuardianAn...
    List
    Undo
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    Applied
    cd636c0c9932af61.png

NEVER FORGET

ssgtsig.png
    Posted Jul 20, 15
    Grunt
    LEVEL 1
    i have logged in and am just awaiting verification! :d Nice one Captain!!!
    Posted Jul 20, 15
    Dro LT
    Second in Command
    Veteran
    LEVEL 3
    I am a Skyforge scrublord at the mo. Have done a couple of starter quest/missions that orient you with the basics but other than that, I have NFI.

Will hold off on joining Azurian, better the slots go to more active players?
    Posted Jul 20, 15
    List
    Undo
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    Just sign up bro, we can help you catch up tonight.
    cd636c0c9932af61.png

NEVER FORGET

ssgtsig.png
    Posted Jul 21, 15
    NoticeNotices