• Support
    Page
    of 3

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex First Assault Online

20 replies
    Dracael SSGT
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    ADS is fine at 100 (unless your sniping), it's the overall (or hip-fire) sensitivity that i had to turn down to 10 personally, else a couple mm movement of my mouse would damn near 360 me. You can adjust those on the fly anyways, i believe [=down & ]=up for HF + .=down & /=up for ADS.
    19th Battalion Late Shift
    Posted Dec 26, 15 · Last edited Dec 26, 15 by Dracael
    Dracael SSGT
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    All in all, seems like we've got the numbers now to front an entire 19th side in matches. What say we crunch some dates for a community event huh? :thumb:
    Posted Dec 26, 15
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    Don't think the match making will make that possible yet will it?
    cd636c0c9932af61.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    NEVER FORGET

ssgtsig.png
    Posted Dec 26, 15 · OP
    Banicks SSGT
    Veteran
    LEVEL 3
    Banicks, did you check your ADS sensitivity, it defaults to something ridiculous and could be why you feel the net code is fucked.

Yea mate, I fiddled around with sensitivity and that isn't coming into play.

I initially thought it was the SRs being bjorked. As my shots we not landing, then a target was stationary, I was stationary, went for a headshot, no rego. Went for a chest shot, no rego.

Gave up and went PDW and AR, but the shit jerks be around, my targets rubberband about, turning around a corner it's like there is a massive lagspike of loading locations.

Restarted computer, checked bandwidth and speeds, all functioning so it's isolated to FAO client/server. Was going to check into port mapping but there is limited information on anything about it. Will try a reinstall, but not holding much hope out for it. Suspecting it may be related to client Telstra NAT/routing shit to the servers for it perhaps.

Pity because I am very impressed with it so far, with a lot of eSports potential. Needs some tweaking, like Motoko's invisible shield, really needs more Predator outline for balance. Maps are a bit linear, but for the price tag and potential, good stuff.

Just a big pity the gameplay falls short for me on the technical standpoint.
    I'm beginning to get more grey hairs than frags these days.
    Posted Dec 26, 15
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    You get used to spotting the invisible ones moving. Stationary unless you are close you won't see, which I like. No point being invisible if you are easy to spot
    cd636c0c9932af61.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    NEVER FORGET

ssgtsig.png
    Posted Dec 26, 15 · OP
    Dracael SSGT
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    Just experienced exactly what you are talking about Banicks, happened to me once last night and again today. Seems like a quick re-log fixed it for me tho, might be just a server sync issue of sorts.
    Posted Dec 27, 15
    Banicks SSGT
    Veteran
    LEVEL 3
    wrote:
    Just experienced exactly what you are talking about Banicks, happened to me once last night and again today. Seems like a quick re-log fixed it for me tho, might be just a server sync issue of sorts.

Yup, I'm getting it badly. Tried again last night, but it was almost the same, managed to get a few kills with the SR. Following round was unplayable, even my own team were warping in and out of existence before my eyes.

It's a seal of disapproval from me until they fix it.
    I'm beginning to get more grey hairs than frags these days.
    Posted Dec 27, 15
    Dracael SSGT
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    Once again a few 19th take the team to victory!
    21o1t2e.png
    Posted Dec 28, 15 · Last edited Dec 28, 15 by Dracael
    List
    Undo
    ToRN aCAPTAIN
    T19B Founder
    Master
    LEVEL 5
    Admins
    Smashed it Drac well done... Really loving this game atm. Can't get enough of it. Dominating each game helps :d
    19thlogocap.png

// What we do Alive //  ToRN  \\ Echoes in Eternity \\

enjin-featured-site-small.png
    Posted Dec 28, 15
    Freki SSGT
    Grunt
    LEVEL 1
    [img][/img]
    Attached Images
    Posted Jan 9, 16
    List
    Undo