• Support
    Page
    of 3

[DIV] Incursion Update April 12th

25 replies
    Dracael SSGT
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    Trading will go a long way toward helping lower specced members also when it's available. What might be no upgrade for one, might just be what another needs to catch up with their builds.
    19th Battalion Late Shift
    Posted Apr 1, 16
    Bouda118 SSGT
    Grunt
    LEVEL 1
    http://teambrg.com/the-division/division-patch-1-1-incursions-special-report/

No respawns boys!
    CSGO Stats
    Founder of AoW.Esports
    Manager of Div2 Team, FireUP.gg
    Player of Div4 Team ShelveIT.gg
    Posted Apr 2, 16 · Last edited Apr 2, 16 by Bouda118
    List
    Undo
    Autumnflame a2ND LT
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    Admins
    Called it
    Diablo style set bonus.
    Posted Apr 2, 16
    Bouda118 SSGT
    Grunt
    LEVEL 1
    Called it
    Diablo style set bonus.

To be fair its been the same in any MMO/RPG Based game for the past 10 years, Especially with RNG loot based games. Expected with a PVP based game. Allows them to cater gear for both types of players,
    CSGO Stats
    Founder of AoW.Esports
    Posted Apr 3, 16 · Last edited Apr 3, 16 by Bouda118
    Autumnflame a2ND LT
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    Admins
    ill be interested what buffs will be for specific dark zone gear
    40494_swtor_medic.png
    Posted Apr 3, 16
    Bouda118 SSGT
    Grunt
    LEVEL 1
    Probably Exotic Damage Resistances, Its like Resilience in WoW, Reduces damage from players. Only seen 1 group stacked with it before and they had insane Damage reduction
    CSGO Stats
    Founder of AoW.Esports
    Posted Apr 3, 16
    Banicks SSGT
    Veteran
    LEVEL 3
    As much as I enjoy those big numbers, I enjoy my support/stun character alt that I made much more.

Thinking it is going to be a crucial part of incursions as well, stun lock with my seekers, and the added bonus of ammo pouch + heals. Think for the next week I will dedicate time to gearing her as much as I can.
    I'm beginning to get more grey hairs than frags these days.
    Posted Apr 3, 16
    Grunt
    LEVEL 1
    Yep, Me to Banicks! I love the support role, I have never played a game that I have liked going support as much as the Division!

If there was achievement for revivals and heals I would most certainly have it by now! I still wish there was a way to carry bother the med pack and the ammo pack. would be extremely useful while in combat.

Am I the only one who roles around with the "T" Heal skill? Everyone I have played with never has it, I find it extremely handy, only downfall is you have to watch your parties health's on the bar at the bottom. And that just adds one more thing to look for, oh and being close enough that they actually get the heal!

I will stay a supporter for as long as it is needed.

LMG to increase threat, healing my party every time they need it, while they flank for the kill!
    Posted Apr 3, 16
    Autumnflame a2ND LT
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    Admins
    A healer gearset with heal spawned items may work out to be necessary for a tanks shield to keep it alive much longer,
    and 2 higher tech people running bubbles ive seen good work with regen working strongly to keep people alive.
    40494_swtor_medic.png
    Posted Apr 3, 16
    Banicks SSGT
    Veteran
    LEVEL 3
    Well my support role consists more so around ammo conservation, whilst maintaining average dps on headshots to get my seekers out consistently for stuns. How well that will work out in incursions, time will tell.

Thinking about dropping DMR focus on my main to go for an assault build as well. Not certain at this point, will want to see what the gear set for assault bears in relation to stats.
    I'm beginning to get more grey hairs than frags these days.
    Posted Apr 3, 16
    Page
    of 3
    NoticeNotices