Page
    of 3

[DIV] Incursion Update April 12th

25 replies
    Dro LT
    Second in Command
    Veteran
    LEVEL 3
    Nek minute everyone face rolls the incursion with assault dps builds.

One thing I have spoke on TS about is set gear sharing. If I am playing Assault and a Support piece drops, I will drop it for the support player on the team. If everyone on the team does this, the group should gear faster and progress into challenge mode sooner.
    Posted Apr 3, 16
    List
    Undo
    Banicks SSGT
    Veteran
    LEVEL 3
    wrote:
    Nek minute everyone face rolls the incursion with assault dps builds.

One thing I have spoke on TS about is set gear sharing. If I am playing Assault and a Support piece drops, I will drop it for the support player on the team. If everyone on the team does this, the group should gear faster and progress into challenge mode sooner.

From this, mains should get priority over alts. As a result, everyone needs to elect which character is their main and alt for progression.
    I'm beginning to get more grey hairs than frags these days.
    Posted Apr 3, 16 · Last edited Apr 3, 16 by Banicks
    List
    Undo
    Crab SSGT
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    I'm currently running AR/SMG, but keep my DMR available for those pesky snipers. I really haven't nailed down my build yet, still trying everything out.
    e4fAFLp.jpg
    Posted Apr 3, 16
    Grunt
    LEVEL 1
    I still swear by my LMG, It does not do as much damage as the AR/SMG/DMR's, but I find it very useful to suppress and draw enemies fire to me to get it off my team mates, so they can flank and kill.
    I also find it is very useful for a support class as you can be at the back healing and resupplying when needed and firing on the enemies from a distance keeping them at bay.

I'm thinking of keeping my AR but having a shotgun as a primary for when the enemy use their rush tactics to keep them off my team mates. (I'm not sure about it though, as I have not used the shotgun that much at all!)
    Posted Apr 4, 16
    List
    Undo
    Banicks SSGT
    Veteran
    LEVEL 3
    I still swear by my LMG, It does not do as much damage as the AR/SMG/DMR's, but I find it very useful to suppress and draw enemies fire to me to get it off my team mates, so they can flank and kill.
    I also find it is very useful for a support class as you can be at the back healing and resupplying when needed and firing on the enemies from a distance keeping them at bay.

I'm thinking of keeping my AR but having a shotgun as a primary for when the enemy use their rush tactics to keep them off my team mates. (I'm not sure about it though, as I have not used the shotgun that much at all!)

Pakhan is Love. Pakhan is Life.
    I'm beginning to get more grey hairs than frags these days.
    Posted Apr 4, 16
    ToRN aCAPTAIN
    T19B Founder
    Master
    LEVEL 5
    Admins
    Dropping different set pieces for people who are chasing a certain build would definitely speed things up. I would say it's definitely possibly as they have pretty much stated that you can run the events on 4 alts to gear up faster.

Time will tell and yes people would need to identify who their mains are so we don't get any loot crazy whores running around. However the tight nic brethren of The 19th are above such childish nonsense :)
    19thlogocap.png

// What we do Alive //  ToRN  \\ Echoes in Eternity \\

enjin-featured-site-small.png
    Posted Apr 5, 16 · OP
    Page
    of 3
    NoticeNotices