"Until the bitter end"
  • Support

[DIV] Anyone still playing?

3 replies
    Anyone on here still play regularly? I've got myself to a position now where I can melt people in the DZ and also to the point where people know my name and generally tend to run the other way hahaha

I'm slowly starting to lose interest a bit because I've got my current set almost min/maxed to the limit. So I'll probably take a brief hiatus until 1.6 hits and then spend the next couple of weeks getting my gear back to the meta to melt people.

That being said, seeing as I only really DZ or run Lexington for a Barrett's chest, 1.6 looks good to me in the sense that they are adding DZ levels, and the extra levels they have added are about twice the size of the current DZ (based on what people have told me about the PTS). The only thing which will be a positive is that people will generally leave you alone in the DZ for the first few weeks of a patch until they have done everything they want/need to and then the rogues come back.

Would probably be a good time for people to get back into it, if you want to get back into it, just hit me up on uplay, im on most nights playing with a random group of people.
    Posted Feb 1, 17 · OP · Last edited Feb 1, 17 by ToRN
    List
    Undo
    Smiff a2ND LT
    Master
    LEVEL 5
    Admins
    Hi Kostas,

I still play regularly, loving survival and the updates to the PVE world. Also we've been managing to get a good little cru together to tackle the weekly HVT's. You should see Mic, Maz, and Crypt on, also every now and then Drac. :thumb:

I'm away with work this week and next week (plus my modem / router over heated - which I'll fix this weekend), so my availability is a little constrained in the short term. :d
    ggJMmRr.jpgdkfjwAb.jpgHydY0rE.jpgwG5dyi1.jpg
    Posted Feb 2, 17
    List
    Undo
    yeah ive been interested in div for a bit, not a geared rogue though, but keen to learn, enjoyed the pvp area. played some recent weeklies with smiff. trying to get on more, but not as fun solo.
    Posted Feb 2, 17
    Haconen SSGT
    i still play it quite abit, i love running the Underground missions, you ever need a hand, hit me up
    Posted Feb 3, 17
    NoticeNotices