Page
    of 3

[BDO] Who still plays?

23 replies
    Brodie SSGT
    Grunt
    LEVEL 1
    Hey squad.

While we suffer this drought of little to no 'decent' games, I've stumbled across Black Desert Online.
    Which I just found out some of our members use to play, I'm really enjoying it so far.

Does anyone still play this game? Let me know!
    -Coney Island King-
    Posted Apr 16, 17 · OP
    Untagged users
    I still playing it just getting back into it as the dark knight came out so wanted to test it out
    Posted Apr 16, 17
    List
    Undo
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    I haven't played in a while. I'm a multi-millionaire though
    cd636c0c9932af61.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    NEVER FORGET

ssgtsig.png
    Posted Apr 17, 17
    List
    Undo
    Dracael SSGT
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    I got hooked on bloody BnS while stuck using my sis PC away from home.... was corny as fuck getting to endgame but the whole dynamic changed there and i really enjoy the high mechanic difficulty of it.. Anyone else here play or played it?
    19th Battalion Late Shift
    Posted Apr 18, 17
    List
    Undo
    Smiff a2ND LT
    Master
    LEVEL 5
    Admins
    Black Desert Online is on sale on steam.

The explorers package which includes the DLC 73% off down to USD29.70

Includes the base game and

• 2x Value Packs (30 Days): Value Pack gives the following benefits when used until expired: Inventory expansion +16 slots, Storage expansion +16 slots, Combat/Skill/Life/Horse EXP +10%, Distant Node Investment, Max Weight Limit +100LT, 30% bonus to the Marketplaces sales collection amount, unlimited use of Merv's Palette, unlimited use of Beauty Salon.
    • 10x Elion's Blessing: Use Elion's Blessing upon death to revive immediately with 100% HP & MP.
    • 1x Tier 5 Horse: Using this Horse Emblem after purchasing this package will unlock a Tier 5 horse. Using horses to travel throughout the world of Black Desert Online will help greatly in moving from place to place more quickly.
    • 1x Pet of Choice: Pick a pet of your choice and start your journey together. Pets will auto-loot the drops from monsters and each pet has a unique talent that will help you through your journey.
    • 2x Character Slot Expansion Coupons: Use the Character Slot Expansion Coupon to add 2 additional character slots which increases your maximum number of characters you can have in your account.
    • 1x Inventory Slot +16 Expansion Coupon: Use the Inventory Slot Coupon to increase your maximum inventory slots by an additional 16 slots.
    • 1x Horse Flute (Permanent) Horse Flutes are used to call your horse to your location. When used, your horse will immediately respond by moving to your location. Horse Flute works when your horse is within 500m distance from your location.
    • 5x Housing Decoration Coupons: Each coupon can be used to redeem a housing decoration item. Pick the decoration item to your liking and style your house the way you want. Decoration items also give your house Interior Points to compete with other players. Having a high ranked Interior Point house allows you to use Investment Banking. Additionally, some decoration items also give various buffs to enhance gameplay.
    • 1x Silver Embroidered Life Clothes Exchange Coupon: This clothing armor has special characteristics that enhance the experience of life-skill gameplay in various ways.
    ggJMmRr.jpgdkfjwAb.jpgHydY0rE.jpgwG5dyi1.jpg
    Posted May 27, 17 · Last edited May 27, 17 by Smiff
    List
    Undo
    Dracael SSGT
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    Might grab this too wednesday..
    Have really been enjoying this sorta gameplay again lately with BNS.
    Posted May 27, 17
    List
    Undo
    Dracael SSGT
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    Well it's installing. Guards..., ya gonna come teach a man how to fish?, help feed me for a lifetime brah.
    Posted May 31, 17
    List
    Undo
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    I'll install it tonight bro
    cd636c0c9932af61.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    NEVER FORGET

ssgtsig.png
    Posted Jun 1, 17
    List
    Undo
    Mazellan SSGT
    Grunt
    LEVEL 1
    i take it that a BDO steam char cannot play on the same server as a norm BDO char.
    Posted Jun 5, 17
    List
    Undo
    Dracael SSGT
    Experienced
    LEVEL 2
    You'd be wrong there 'ol mate! ;-)
    Posted Jun 5, 17
    Page
    of 3
    NoticeNotices