Path of Exile 3.2.0 - Bestiary League
The Bestiary Challenge League
- Challenge leagues are a great opportunity for a fresh start in a new economy. All of your old characters and items are still present in the Standard and Hardcore leagues, but you're encouraged to join the new leagues, complete challenges and demonstrate your mastery of Path of Exile!
- With 3.2.0, there are Standard and Hardcore, and Solo Self-Found Standard and Hardcore, variations of the Bestiary challenge league available. They have the same core mechanics and items.
- Path of Exile: Bestiary lets you hunt and capture hundreds of deadly beasts across Wraeclast and then craft valuable new items with the help of the NPC Einhar Frey.
- To capture a monster, highlight it and press V to throw a net. If the capture fails, the beast will enrage and become more dangerous. The lower life a beast has, the easier it is to capture.
- Nets can be found in the world or purchased from Einhar. Better nets make capturing harder beasts easier.
- Once captured, each beast is tracked in your very own Bestiary, a tome full of information and pictures.
- Each captured beast is kept in your Menagerie, which you can visit by talking to Einhar once enough beasts have been captured.
- You can use the Blood Altar in your Menagerie to perform Beastcrafting: sacrificing your captured beasts in combat to create and augment items. There are some very strong Beastcrafting recipes available, so we recommend capturing most rare beasts that you encounter.
- You can also hunt four elusive Spirit Beasts, who drop pieces of four new unique item sets. If you somehow manage to capture one, these Spirit Beasts can be used in Beastcrafting.
- The new challenge leagues include a set of 40 new challenges. When you complete 12 challenges, you will receive the Bestiary Helmet. At 24, you will receive the Bestiary Wings. When you complete your 36th challenge, you will receive the Bestiary Portal Effect. These microtransactions are only obtainable in this league.
- From the 19th challenge onwards and for every third challenge after that, you will receive pieces of the Bestiary Totem Pole decoration to display in your hideout. The Totem Pole permanently showcases how many of the Bestiary challenges you completed during the league.
Major New Content and Features:
- Added 2 new Active Skill Gems and 1 new Support Gem:
- Added a new Dexterity/Strength Skill Gem - Spectral Shield Throw: Throws a spectral copy of your shield as a projectile which cannot pierce, and deals off-hand damage augmented by the defences of the shield. When it collides with something it will shatter, launching a number of smaller shards as projectiles in all directions. Modifiers that cause additional projectiles to be fired will add more shards, not more copies of the shield.
- Added a new Strength Skill Gem - Tectonic Slam: Slam the ground with your weapon, unleashing a fiery fissure in front of you, dealing area damage and releasing a random number of smaller fissures branching off from it. If you have Endurance Charges, one will be consumed, maximising the number of fissures. Requires a Mace, Sword, Axe, Staff, or Unarmed.
- Added a new Support Gem - Summon Phantasm on Kill: Causes supported skills or minions created by supported skills to summon a Phantasm minion on landing a killing blow.
- Added Abyss to the core game. For information on changes made to the Abysses and related features, see the Abyss section below.
- Introduced the final Elder encounter. This endgame encounter is the single most difficult challenge Path of Exile currently has to offer. Good luck!
- Added the Elder Orb, obtainable after collecting all of the Shaper's Memory Fragments. The Elder Orb can upgrade any map on your Atlas to Tier 16.
- Added 27 new unique items, 16 of which are exclusive to the Bestiary Challenge League.
- Added 27 new Fated Unique prophecies.
- Added a new quest - Vilenta's Vengeance: Vilenta has sided with Kitava and must be dealt with. Seek her out in Act Ten, and defeat her for a skill point. Existing characters who have completed the prerequisite quest (Map to Tsoatha) will already have the skill point and can instead collect the new reward for the Tear of Tsoatha quest.
- Added a new Act Ten area: The Control Blocks. Could this be where Vilenta has been hiding out this whole time?
- Added 10 new Divination Cards designed by our supporters.
- Enabled that Rogue Exile we said we added last time, but this time we really mean it. Or do we...?
- Added two-ish new vendor recipes.
- Added 6 new Grandmasters and updated or replaced 5 others.
Minor New Content and Features:
- The Witch can now select Lesser Poison Support as a quest reward upon reaching Lioneye's Watch.
- The Shadow is no longer offered Lesser Poison Support as a quest reward for reaching Lioneye's Watch (since he should already have it), and is offered Elemental Proliferation instead.
- Unique items dropped by bosses in special areas such as the Apex of Sacrifice, the Shaper's Realm, and Breach Domains are now allocated to the area's creator. This also applies to Blessings dropped by Breachlords.
- Added 3D art for Debeon's Dirge.
- Characters deleted during an event (such as a race) are no longer removed from the ladder and can still be awarded prizes.
- Made improvements to Zana's Atlas questline - in particular to the sequences featuring the Shaper and Elder.
- Completing Zana's Atlas quests now grants Zana Experience. It's easier to reach level 8 with her now.
- When you use your Stash, the in-game chest now opens. It's like you're really there!
- The patcher now does significantly fewer writes during the "Allocating Space" part of the patching process.
- Updated several vendor recipes to now output Shaped or Elder items if all the input items were also Shaped or Elder.
- Improved Achievement-checking functionality in cases where the Achievement server can't be reached.
- Streamlined Zana's 'Take Shaper's Orb' dialogue options. Now the one option handles all available orbs.
- Added support for using Harbinger's Orbs and Horizon Orbs on the most recent map series.
- Improved the appearance of metal throughout the game.
- More skills can now burn the grass.
- The Purifier has received new skill effects for its sword-creating projectile skills.
- Glacial Cascade's effect now fades out, rather than popping out.
- The Dancing Dervish now carries across any cosmetic affects applied to it when it is Manifested.
- Players with accounts created through Steam can now associate an email address to the account through the Path of Exile website. To do this, go to Manage Account, and then Change Email.
- Slightly improved performance in the Hall of Grandmasters.
- Improved the visibility on the Atlas of uncompleted maps that are under the Elder's influence.
- The Map Device in the Templar Laboratory now has an awesome new effect.
- Many story glyphs (such as Malachai's letter to Shavronne in The Warden's Chambers) have had their visuals updated to be slightly more eye-catching.
- DPS calculations now take whether or not a particular weapon will actually be used (such as when dual-wielding two different weapon types, one of which cannot be used by the skill you are using) into consideration. This doesn't change your actual damage at all, but does now provide a more accurate tooltip.
- Improved the way Sire of Shards works with weapon effects.
- Storm Barrier now clearly states that it does not support Minion skills.
- Added new Help Panel pages.
- Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
- Abyss has been rolled into the core game! You can now encounter Abysses in the world from Part II onwards. Each area has approximately a 10% chance to spawn an Abyss.
- Abyssal Depths can no longer appear in areas below level 70.
- Stygian Vice belts can now only be found by completing an Abyssal Depths area.
- The various Abyss Jewel basetypes can now only be found from Hoards in the Abyssal Depths and Abyss Troves from completing an Abyss. You are less likely to find rare Abyss jewels.
- A new Sextant mod has been added which grants an additional Abyss.
- Player traps now explode at the end of their duration, triggering their skills. The exceptions to this are Bear Trap and Conversion Trap, which still break at the end of their duration.
- The following Trap skills have had their base duration lowered to 4 seconds (from 16): Fire Trap, Ice Trap, Lightning Trap, Vaal Lightning Trap, Trap Support. Each of these traps will now trigger at the end of its duration.
- The following Trap skills have had their base duration lowered to 8 seconds (from 16): Bear Trap, Conversion Trap.
- Minion damage has been adjusted, and all minion types (except Raging Spirits) will now attack more quickly, but deal less base damage. This also fixes a long-standing issue where added damage would only apply in-part to most minions, so many minions will also get up to 50% more damage from sources of added damage. Sources of increased attack speed for your minions will now be correctly multiplicative with their base attack speed.
- The Slam skill used by Raised Zombies can no longer be evaded.
- Volley and Projectiles Nova now interact by creating projectile sources to either side of the player based on the number of projectiles, dividing those projectiles among those sources, and then each of those sources firing their projectiles in a nova.
- Shrapnel Shot now converts 50% of Physical Damage to Lightning Damage (up from 40%).
- Herald of Ash now also provides more Spell Fire Damage, and can trigger the overkill burn from spells.
- Many Divination Cards have had their drop weightings and locations adjusted. You should now find a better variety of cards throughout areas introduced in The Fall of Oriath. Some maps which had several high-value cards have had some of those cards moved elsewhere.
- The Dying Anguish Divination Card can no longer reward gems with a maximum level lower than 20 or Vaal gems.
- Skill gems which previously had the "Cast" tag now have the "Spell" tag. Skills which are spells but do not benefit from increases to spell damage now explicitly say so in the skill description. This has no impact on gameplay.
Unique Item Balance
- The Strange Barrel unique strongbox encounter has been reworked. It still doesn't contain swarms of things, but if it did, those swarms would spawn more quickly.
- Shroud of the Lightless can no longer drop with 2 Abyssal sockets.
- Projectiles from the Lightpoacher helmet's triggered skill Spirit Burst no longer always pierce. They travel 50% slower, which also affects the distance they travel. Their damage has been reduced by 25%. This affects all versions of Lightpoacher.
- Zerphi's Last Breath now recovers life over 4 seconds instead of instantly. It now heals you for 450-600% of the mana cost, down from 800%. Divining existing versions of Zerphi's Last Breath will set it to these values.
- Bisco's Collar now grants 35 to 50% increased Quantity of Items found from Slain Normal Enemies, down from 50 to 100%.
- Doryani's Fist now clarifies that the added lightning damage specifically applies to Unarmed attacks (any attack with a hand that is not holding an item.) This means it will not apply to Spectral Shield Throw, as that skill uses a hand that has to be holding a shield.
- Oni-Goroshi's drop chance has been adjusted. And by 'adjusted', we mean lowered. A lot.
- Sunblast no longer causes traps to trigger when they expire, as that is now a base property of (almost) all traps.
- The Damage increase from a monster's rarity (Magic, Unique etc) has been made multiplicative with other Damage modifiers. This means, for example, that a map mod that increases a boss's damage will be significantly more noticeable. Most but not all sources of increased damage (such as specific monster or map mods) have had their values adjusted to compensate. Be careful when fighting unique monsters, especially in mod-heavy maps.
- The following monsters are no longer immune to Taunt, though they may not retarget based on being taunted. This is primarily to enable new Ascendancy passive skills in the Champion Ascendancy: The Shaper, The Elder, Guardian of the Phoenix, Guardian of the Minotaur, Guardian of the Hydra, Guardian of the Chimera, The Eradicator, The Enslaver, The Purifier and The Constrictor.
- Maligaro and his Map equivalents, as well as Alira's map equivalents, now use a new version of Detonate Dead which explodes all corpses in an area after a delay.
- Avarius, Reassembled now has 20% more Life.
- The Oni-Goroshi version of Hillock has more life, deals more damage, and has learned a new trick.
- Female ghosts have been seen roaming the haunted halls of Oriath alongside their male counterparts. The damage and attack speed of the male ghosts has been adjusted.
- Daresso's spinning swords now play an effect when they appear and disappear, making it easier to see them.
- Kitava's Heart and The Elder in his Unstable phase can no longer be slowed below their base speed. This was causing issues with animations playing out of sync with their actions.
- Piety now deals 33% less damage with her Melee attack in Belly of the Beast. Her Cleave damage has been increased slightly.
- Adjusted the cooldown on the Grazing Taurus sunder-esque skill. It is now considered an attack, rather than a spell, for mitigation purposes.
- Bameth, Shifting Darkness now better signals when he is using his Vaal Detonate Dead skill. This skill now radiates outwards for a set distance, rather than along all corpses connected to his target.
- Mongrels (found in Act can now be desecrated. They have also been renamed to Ruin Hellions.
- The following monsters have had their base life significantly increased: Chaos Golem, Arctic Golem, Ice Golem, Lesser Flame Golem, Lesser Ice Golem and Unearthly Skeleton.
- Dominus and his map variants are now less likely to skip their audio cues for Touch of God and Light of Divinity.
The Elder Enounter Balance:
- Zana now appears to provide protection much closer to The Elder upon defeating it. It should be much harder to miss her now. Her dialogue is now shown in the chat window.
- The Portal phase is now significantly shorter but more difficult, spawning more minions in a shorter period of time and using more skills. The minions spawned during this phase target the Shaper more aggressively.
- The Elder's Unstable phase is now more difficult, and can drop more Elder items if successfully completed. This is now the only way to obtain the Watcher's Eye unique jewel.
- The Elder's Expanding Circles during his Unstable phase now deal the same amount of damage as the ones in the earlier phase of the fight. This was an oversight. As a result, this skill deals 70% more damage than previously during the Unstable phase.
- The Elder's growing "Doom Circle" ability is now removed when Zana appears.
Map and Atlas Balance
- There is now a limit to the number of Sextants you can apply to your Atlas. The base maximum is 1, but this limit is increased by completing bonus objectives and Zana's quests, up to an absolute maximum of 5. Adding Sextants above this limit removes the oldest one. Existing Atlases will keep their Sextants, though applying new Sextants will still remove the oldest one. You can see which Map has the oldest Sextant by hovering over the new Sextant display on your Atlas.
- You are now twice as likely to obtain maps you have not yet completed on the Atlas as maps you have. This is intended to help players who choose to play solo complete their Atlas.
- Made changes to how map selection occurs when choosing which maps contain The Elder and his Guardians. As a result of this change, it will be easier on average to encounter The Elder on higher tier maps.
- Maps that contain The Elder no longer contain additional monsters or provide Elder rare items from monsters other than The Elder.
- The change in how monster rarity affects damage increases (see above) has resulted in changes to the Savage and Overlord's map prefixes, as well as the Death and Taxes map mods. These changes can be obained on existing items by using a Divine Orb.
- Many maps have undergone monster density changes to bring them closer in-line with each other.
- The Shaper's Ultimate Chaos (bullet hell) skill now deals 70% less damage to minions.
- The boss in the Death and Taxes unique map deals less damage with its melee attack, and should be significantly less likely to one-shot you after transforming.
- The treasure piles in the Vault map boss encounter, and the boss itself, now drop fewer items. The boss will also use skills that consume treasure piles slightly more often. On average, a Vault boss run should now drop a quantity of items similar to other maps of the same tier, whereas previously it was significantly more.
- Puruna, the Challenger now signals when it is casting a skill more clearly.
- The Enslaver's Slam ability now deals more Physical Damage relative to Fire Damage, and always applies Ignite.
- The boss encounter in the Desert Spring map now has two unique scorpion enemies during the pursuit phase of the encounter. This phase also now has amphoras for players to bust open. Defeating the boss now enables portals into and out of the boss room.
- Improved the layouts of the Scriptorium and Excavation maps. There should be fewer dead ends and empty spaces now.
- The Armoury map is now more linear, and should contain fewer dead ends as well.
- Moved monsters a little further away from the entry point of the Lookouts map.
- Decreased the size of the Barrows map.
- The Vessel of the Vaal sub-bosses in the Atziri areas can no longer submerge immediately upon activating unless you are very far away.
- The Orchard map boss room has been redesigned and now has Labyrinth traps in it, which the Vision of Justice will try to teleport you onto.
- The Orchard and Plaza map bosses now disable all the traps in their rooms when they die. Their magic packs have been moved to outside the boss room.
- Grandmasters in the Hall of Grandmasters now generate 2 Vaal Souls per second, up from 1 soul per 5 seconds.
Passive Skill Tree Balance
- The Acrobatics Keystone now grants 30% less Energy Shield, down from 50% less Energy Shield. This is to better enable hybrid Energy Shield/Evasion characters, for whom Acrobatics should be a valid choice.
- Passive skills which increase Physical Damage dealt by Staves or Wands, or Damage dealt by Wands, now also increase the damage of Ailments caused by those weapons as well. This brings them in line with all the other weapon passives.
All 19 Ascendancies have been reviewed and undergone extensive changes. As a result of these changes, many existing Ascendancy and Passive Skill trees will be reset.
Shadow - Assassin
- Noxious Strike: No longer grants a chance to cause bleeding, or increased Skill Effect Duration if you've killed a Maimed Enemy Recently. Instead it now grants 40% chance to Poison on Hit, 5% increased Poison Duration per Poison applied Recently, and +0.1% to Critical Strike Chance per Poison affecting the Enemy, up to a maxium of +2%.
- Toxic Delivery: No longer grants increased Bleeding damage against Maimed enemies. Instead it now grants 20% of Physical damage added as Chaos against Poisoned enemies (rather than Bleeding), and Recover 0.5% of your maximum Life per Poison affecting Enemies you Kill.
- Ambush: Merged with Assassinate to create Ambush and Assassinate.
- Unstable Infusion: Now grants 20% chance to gain a Power Charge on non-Critical Strike (up from 10%), and 10% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike.
- Added a new notable - Opportunistic: Grants 20% increased Movement Speed if you've Killed Recently, 100% increased Damage while there is only one nearby Enemy, Damage from your Critical Strikes cannot be Reflected, and you take no Extra Damage from Critical Strikes while there is only one nearby Enemy.
- Deadly Infusion is unchanged.
Shadow - Trickster
- Walk the Aether: Merged with Weave the Arcane.
- Weave the Arcane: No longer grants 50% increased Mana Regeneration Rate. Now grants 6% reduced Damage taken for 4 seconds after Spending 200 Mana (down from 8%).
- Ghost Dance has been completely reworked. It now grants 40% increased Attack and Cast Speed if Energy Shield Recharge has started Recently, 20% more chance to Evade while on full Energy Shield, 10% chance to Dodge Attacks and Spell Damage while you have Energy Shield, and 10% increased Movement Speed while you have Energy Shield.
- Shade Form no longer exists and has been replaced by Escape Artist, which grants: +5 to Evasion Rating per 1 Maximum Energy Shield on Helmet, +1 to Maximum Energy Shield per 6 Evasion Rating on Body Armour, Cannot be Stunned if you haven't been Hit Recently, and 8% reduced Damage taken if you haven't been Hit Recently.
- Added a new notable - Harness the Void: Grants your hits a 25% chance to gain 25% of Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage, 15% chance to gain 50% of Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage and 5% chance to gain 100% of Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage.
- Added a new notable connected to Patient Reaper - Prolonged Pain: Grants 20% increased Skill Effect Duration, 20% increased Poison Duration, 15% more Damage over Time, and 10% reduced Damage taken from Damage over Time.
- Patient Reaper: Now increases Damage over Time by 50% (up from 30%), and causes you to recover 2% of Maximum Life, 2% of Energy Shield and 4% of Maximum Mana on Kill.
- Swift Killer: Now grants 5% increased Damage per Frenzy Charge and 5% increased Damage per Power Charge (rather than Damage over Time).
Shadow - Saboteur
- Explosives Expert: No longer grants 10% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage. It now grants 20% increased Area of Effect and 20% increased Area Damage.
- Born in the Shadows: No longer requires Blinding Assault (since it doesn't exist anymore). No longer grants 50% increased Blind duration. Now grants Cannot be Blinded, 10% reduced Damage taken from Blinded Enemies (up from 6%), 25% chance to Blind enemies on Hit, and Nearby Enemies are Blinded.
- Bomb Specialist: The small passive leading to the notable no longer grants 8% increased Trap Throwing Speed. The notable no longer grants increased Damage for each Trap and increased Area of Effect for each Mine. It also no longer grants a chance for Traps to Trigger an additional time. It now grants 20% increased Mine Laying Speed if you Detonated Mines Recently, and 40% increased Damage if you Detonated Mines Recently.
- Demolitions Specialist: The small passive leading to the notable no longer grants 8% increased Trap Throwing Speed. The notable no longer grants increased Mine Laying Speed or Mine Damage if you Detonated Mines Recently. It now grants 8% increased Area of Effect for each Mine.
- Added a new notable - Pefect Crime, which grants 20% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed for throwing Traps, 8% increased Damage for each Trap, and 20% chance for Traps to Trigger an additional time.
- Chain Reaction: No longe requires Bomb Specialist, and instead requires Perfect Crime. Now grants 30% increased Trap Damage (up from 20%) and 30% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed for throwing Traps (down from 40%).
- Added a new notable - Pyromaniac: Grants Immunity to Shock, Immunity to Ignite, 1% Life Regenerated per second for each of your Mines Detonated Recently, up to 20%, 1% Life Regenerated per second for each of your Traps Triggered Recently, up to 20%, and 25% reduced Mana Cost of Skills that lay Mines or throw Traps.
Ranger - Pathfinder
- Nature's Boon: Now grants flasks 3 charges every 3 seconds (up from 1 charge every 3 seconds). Now reduces Elemental Damage taken by 6% (down from 8%).
Ranger - Raider
- Quartz Infusion: Small passive leading up to the notable now grants 3% increased Movement Speed (down from 4%).
- Avatar of the Veil: Small passive leading up to the notable now grants 3% increased Movement Speed (down from 4%). Avatar of the Veil now increases movement speed by 10% while Phasing (down from 20%).
- Rapid Assault: Now grants Onslaught for 10 seconds on Kill (up from 4 seconds) and 10% chance to gain Onslaught for 10 seconds when you hit a Rare or Unique Enemy.
- Avatar of the Chase: now grants 25% more chance to Evade Projectile Attacks during Onslaught (up from 15%).
Ranger - Deadeye
- Rupture: Now grants 30 Life gained on Hit against Bleeding Enemies.
- Powerful Precision: No longer causes attack projectiles to return to you. Instead, Projectiles now Pierce 3 additional Targets.
- Ricochet: Now requires Far Shot, rather than Fast and Deadly. Now grants 10% increased damage with Projectiles for each remaining Chain.
- Far Shot: Now grants 30% increased Projectile speed.
- Fast and Deadly: No longer grants 30% increased Projectile speed. Now doubles your Accuracy Rating, and grants 100% increased Blink Arrow and Mirror Arrow Cooldown Recovery Speed.
- Added a new notable - Gathering Winds: Grants the Tailwind aura to you and nearby Allies. This aura grants 1000 Evasion, 10% increased action speed, and 10% increased effect of Tailwind for each skill you've used recently, up to 100%.
Duelist - Champion
- Unstoppable Hero: No longer grants increased Armour and Evasion Rating while you have Fortify. Instead grants +1000 Armour and Evasion Rating while you have Fortify and Cannot Be Stunned while you have Fortify. The small passive leading to Unstoppable Hero now also increases Ailment Damage from Attack Skills while wielding a Melee weapon.
- Fortitude: The small passive leading to Fortitude now also increases Ailment Damage from Attack Skills while wielding a Melee weapon.
- First to Strike, Last to Fall: The small passive leading to First to Strike, Last to Fall now grants 14% increased Melee Damage, rather than 5% increased Attack Speed. First to Strike, Last to Fall now also grants Adrenaline for 20 seconds when you reach Low Life if you don't already have Adrenaline, and removes Ailments and Burning when you gain Adrenaline. Adrenaline grants 100% increased Damage, 25% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed, and 10% additional Physical Damage Reduction.
- Inspirational: Now grants you and nearby Allies 12% increased Movement Speed (up from 8%).
- Conqueror: Now grants 100% chance to Taunt on Hit (up from 25%), 2% of Life Regenerated per second if you've Taunted an Enemy Recently (up from 1%), and Enemies Taunted by you deal 10% less Damage with Hits and Ailments against other targets.
- Worthy Foe: No longer causes Enemies Taunted by you to deal 10% less Damage with Hits and Ailments to other targets. Now prevents Enemies taunted by you from Evading Attacks.
Duelist - Gladiator
- Blood in the Eyes: Swapped places with Gratuitous Violence. No longer reduces damage taken from bleeding Enemies by 6%. Now causes Attacks to Maim on Hit against Bleeding Enemies (Up from 30% chance), Enemies you Maim take 10% increased Physical Damage, and 10% chance to inflict Blind on Bleeding Enemies you hit.
- Gratuitous Violence: Now requires Blood in the Eyes. Now grants 25% more Damage with Bleeding.
- Painforged: Now causes your Counterattacks to deal Double Damage. You also Cannot be Stunned by Hits you Block.
- Violent Retaliation: No longer grants increased Movement Speed for each Hit you've Blocked recently. Now grants 8% increased Physical Damage for each Hit you've blocked in the past 10 seconds (rather than Recently), 80% increased Physical damage if you've Blocked a Hit from a Unique Enemy in the past 10 seconds (rather than recently), 1% additional Block Chance for each Hit you've Blocked in the past 10 seconds, and grants +4% to Maximum Block Chance.
Duelist - Slayer
- Headsman: No longer reduced Reflected Physical Damage Taken by 50%. Instead, you cannot take Reflected Physical Damage. Now grants 20% increased Area of Effect (up from 15%). Location swapped with Bane of Legends.
- Bane of Legends: Now requires that you take Headsman.
- Impact: No longer penalises the damage on Enemies hit by the Splash.
- Overwhelm: Now increases Stun Duration against all enemies (regardless of life) by 100%. Grants Cannot be Stunned.
- Endless Hunger: No longer prevents Life Leech effects from being removed when you reach Full Life. Instead grants Immune to Bleeding while Leeching.
- Brutal Fervour: No longer grants Cannot be Stunned while Leeching or Immune to Bleeding while Leeching. Instead grants 30% increased Damage while Leeching, and Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life.
Marauder - Chieftain
- Tawhoa, Forest's Strength: Small passive leading to the notable now grants 15% increased Endurance Charge duration, rather than +20 Strength. The notable has been completely reworked, and now grants: 0.5% of maximum Life Regenerated per second per Endurance Charge, When you or your Totems Kill a Burning Enemy, 20% chance for you and your Totems to each gain an Endurance Charge, and 6% increased Fire Damage per Endurance Charge.
- Ramako, Sun's Light: No longer requires that you take Ngamahu, Flame's Advance. Instead requires Tawhoa, Forest's Strength. The small passive leading to the notable no longer grants 10% increased Fire Damage, and instead grants 15% increased Endurance Charge duration. The notable has been completely reworked, and now grants: +100% Fire Resistance, 1% of Life Regenerated per second, 10% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage, 2% of Life Regenerated per second if you've taken Fire Damage from a Hit Recently, Unaffected by Ignite.
- Ngamahu, Flame's Advance has been completely reworked. It now grants: 50% of Physical Damage converted to Fire Damage, Damage Penetrates 10% Fire Resistance, and every 10 seconds, gain 70% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage for 3 seconds.
- Hinekora, Death's Fury: No longer causes Damage to penetrate 10% Fire Resistance, no longer grants 20% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage if you or your Totems have Killed Recently. Now grants 10% increased Strength, and 10% chance to cover Rare or Unique Enemies in Ash for 10 seconds on Hit.
Marauder - Juggernaut
- Unstoppable: Now also grants Cannot be Stunned.
- Undeniable: Now also grants Accuracy Rating equal to your Strength, 30% increased Accuracy Rating if you've dealt a Critical Strike in the past 8 seconds, and 30% increased Damage if you've dealt a Critical Strike in the past 8 Seconds.
- Unflinching: The small passive leading to the notable now grants 18% increased Endurance Charge duration, rather than 12% increased Attack Damage. The notable now also grants a 25% chance that if you would gain Endurance Charges, you instead gain up to your maximum number of Endurance Charges, and Gain an Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently.
- Unyielding: Now requires Unflinching. The small passive leading to the notable now grants 20% increased Stun Duration, rather than 0.5% of Life regerated per second. The notable has been completely reworked and now grants 5% increased Damage per Endurance Charge, 5% increased Area of Effect per Endurance Charge, 25% chance to gain an Endurance charge when you Stun an Enemy, and 10% increased Stun Duration on Enemies per Endurance Charge.
- Unrelenting: No longer grants 6% increased Damage per Endurance Charge or 25% chance that if you would gain Endurance Charges, you instead gain up to your maximum number of Endurance Charges. It now grants +4% Chaos Resistance per Endurance Charge, and 1% additional Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge.
- Unbreakable: No longer grants Cannot be Stunned. It now grants 2% of Life Regenerated per second, 5% reduced Damage taken, and 1.5% of Total Physical Damage prevented from Hits in the past 10 seconds is Regenerated as Life per second.
Marauder - Berserker
- Added a new mechanic - Rage: Maximum Rage is 50. You lose 1 Rage every 0.5 seconds if you have not been Hit or gained Rage Recently. You gain 1% increased Attack Damage per 1 Rage, 1% increased Attack Speed per 2 Rage, and 1% increased Movement Speed per 5 Rage. Lose 0.1% of your maximum Life per second per 1 Rage.
- War Bringer: Now also grants 5 Rage when you use a Warcry.
- Crave the Slaughter has been completely reworked. It now grants 1 Rage when you kill an Enemy, and 10% chance to gain 1 Rage when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy.
- Rite of Ruin: Now requires Crave the Slaughter. The small passive leading to the notable now grants 6% increased Attack Speed rather than 14% increased Armour. The notable has been completely reworked, and now doubles the effects granted by having Rage, and you cannot be Stunned while you have at least 25 Rage.
- Aspect of Carnage: No longer requires Crave the Slaughter.
Templar - Inquisitor
- Sanctify: Now grants a 10% chance to create Consecrated Ground when you hit a Rare or Unique Enemy, lasting 8 seconds. This Consecrated Ground is created under you.
- Pious Path: Now makes you Immune to Elemental Ailments while on Consecrated Ground (rather than Cannot be affected by Elemental Ailments).
Templar - Guardian
- Sanctify: Now grants a 10% chance to create Consecrated Ground when you hit a Rare or Unique Enemy, lasting 8 seconds. This Consecrated Ground is created under you.
- Pious Path: Now makes you Immune to Elemental Ailments while on Consecrated Ground (rather than Cannot be affected by Elemental Ailments).
Templar - Guardian
- Harmony of Purpose: Now grants 10% chance to gain a Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charge on Hit.
- Bastion of Hope: No longer grants 5% additional Block Chance. Now grants 50% additional Block Chance for 2 seconds (up from 1) every 5 seconds, and if you've blocked in the past 10 seconds (as opposed to Recently), you and Nearby Allies cannot be Stunned. Also grants you and nearby Allies 10% chance to Block Attacks if you've Attacked Recently, and 10% chance to Block Spells if you've Cast a Spell recently.
Templar - Hierophant
- Sanctuary of Thought: Now grants 10% less Mana reservation of Skills.
- Illuminated Devotion: The small passive leading to the notable now grants 10% increased Spell Damage, rather than Area Damage. The Notable has been completely reworked and now grants: 25% increased Area of Effect while you have Arcane Surge, 0.5% of Spell Damage Leeched as Life while you have Arcane Surge, and 40% increased Spell Damage while you have Arcane Surge.
- Added a new notable - Arcane Blessing: Grants Arcane Surge when you or your Totems hit an Enemy with a Spell, and causes you to be Immune to Elemental Ailments while you have Arcane Surge. Arcane Surge gained this way grants 10% more Spell Damage, 10% increased Cast Speed, and 0.5% of maximum Mana Regenerated per second for 4 seconds.
- Conviction of Power: Now grants 50% chance to gain a Power Charge when you place a Totem, 5% reduced Elemental Damage taken while you have an Endurance Charge, and Damage Penetrates 5% Elemental Resistances while you have a Power Charge.
- Pursuit of Faith: Now grants 100% increased Totem Duration, and can have up to 1 additional Totem summoned at a time.
- Ritual of Awakening: No longer causes you to deal 7% less Damage per Totem. Now allows you to summon 1 additional totem at a time (down from 2), and grants 50% increased Totem Placement speed. Causes you to regenerate 0.5% of your Mana per second per Totem, and you and your Totems to Regenerate 1% of Life per second per Totem.
Witch - Occultist
- Forbidden Power: The small passive leading to the notable no longer grants 20% increased Critical Strike Chance, and now provides 18% increased Power Charge duration instead. The notable no longer grants 10% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike. It now grants 5% increased Area of Effect per Power Charge, 5% increased Spell Damage per Power Charge, +1 to Maximum Power Charges, and grants you a Power Charge after you spend a total of 200 Mana.
- Profane Bloom: The small passive leading to the notable no longer grants 15% increased Curse Duration and instead grants 5% increased Effect of your Curses. The notable no longer causes Enemies you Curse to take 10% increased Damage. Instead, your Curses can apply to Hexproof Enemies, and Cursed Enemies you Kill have a 25% chance to explode (up from 20%), dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage.
- Malediction: The small passive leading to the notable no longer grants 15% increased Curse Duration and instead grants 5% increased Effect of your Curses. The notable now grants 15% increased Effect of your Curses, and causes Enemies you curse to have Malediction. Enemies with Malediction deal 10% reduced Damage and take 10% increased Damage.
- Void Beacon: Now causes Nearby Enemies to have 100% reduced Life Regeneration Rate.
- Vile Bastion: Now grants +150 to maximum Energy Shield, and 1% Energy Shield Regenerated per second (up from 0.5%) for each Enemy you or your Minions killed recently, up to 30% (previously no limit). You now cannot be Stunned while you have Energy Shield (as opposed to Full Energy Shield).
Witch - Necromancer
- Added a new notable - Puppet Master. It grants you 20% increased Minion Movement Speed, 30% increased Minion Duration, 12% increased Attack and Cast Speed for your Minions if you or your Minions have Killed Recently, and 30% increased Minion Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently.
- Beacon of Corruption has been removed and replaced by a new notable - Invoker: grants your minions 20% increased maximum Life, 20% increased Damage, 2% Life regenerated per second and grants you 50% increased Convocation Cooldown Recovery Speed.
- Flesh Binder: Now requires Invoker. Causes your Raised Zombies to spread Caustic Cloud on Death, dealing 50% of their Maximum Life as Chaos Damage per second. Gives your Raised Zombies' Slam Attack 100% increased Area of Effect, and 100% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed. Allows you to raise up to 2 additional Zombies.
- Soul Weaver: No longer requires Flesh Binder. Now requires Invoker.
- Spirit Eater has been removed and replaced by Bone Sculptor, which causes your Skeletons to deal 40% increased Damage. It also grants 100% increased Skeleton Movement Speed, +2 to Maximum number of Skeletons, causes you to summon 2 additional Skeleton Warriors with Summon Skeleton, and causes your Skeletons' hits to not be Evaded.
Witch - Elementalist
- Pendulum of Destruction: No longer grants both 100% increased Elemental Damage and 25% increased Area of Effect simultaneously for 4 seconds every 10 seconds, and instead grants 75% increased Area of Effect followed by 75% increased Elemental Damage, each for 5 seconds, consecutively, with no downtime.
- Mastermind of Discord has been completely reworked. It now causes you to penetrate 25% Cold Resistance while affected by Herald of Ice, 25% Fire Resistance while affected by Herald of Ash, and 25% Lightning Resistance while affected by Herald of Thunder. It also increases the effect of Heralds on you by 25%, and reduces the mana they reserve by 25%.
- Shaper of Desolation: The small passive leading to the notable now grants 5% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite (up from 3%).
- Beacon of Ruin: The small passive leading to the notable now grants 5% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite (up from 3%). The notable now causes Chills from your Hits to always Slow by at least 10%, and Shocks from your Hits to always increase Damage taken by at least 20%.
- Liege of the Primordial: No longer grants 40% increased Damage of each Damage Type for which you have a matching Golem, or 100% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Elemental Golems. It now grants 20% increased Damage for each Summoned Golem, and 25% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems for each Summoned Golem.
- Added a new notable - Elemancer, which grants 20% increased Golem damage for each Golem you have Summoned, and prevents you from being Chilled or Frozen while you have an Ice Golem summoned, Ignited while you have a Flame Golem summoned, and Shocked while you have a Lightning Golem summoned. It also allows you to summon up to 1 additional Golem at a time.
- Paragon of Calamity: No longer reduces Reflected Elemental Damage taken by 50%. Instead, you Cannot take Reflected Elemental Damage. It also grants 0.5% of Elemental Damage leeched as Life.
Scion - Ascendant
- Necromancer: No longer grants you and your Minions 4% Physical Damage Reduction. No longer grants you and Allies 30% increased Damage or +20% to Chaos Resistance while affected by Auras you Cast. Now grants your minions 30% increased Damage. Causes your Offering Skills to also affect you at 50% reduced Effect, and causes Auras you Cast to grant 3% increased Attack ad Cast Speed to you and Allies.
- Occultist: No longer grants 20% increased maximum Energy Shield or 20% increased Damage if you've Killed an Enemy Recently. No longer causes enemies you Curse to have -15% Chaos Resistance. Now grants 1.5% Energy Shield Regeneration per second (up from 1%), 10% increased Effect of your Curses, Cannot be Stunned while you have Energy Shield, and Enemies can have 1 additional Curse.
- Elementalist: No longer grants 50% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken, or Elemental Conflux for 6 seconds when you Kill a Rare or Unique Enemy. Now makes you unable to take Reflected Elemental Damage. Causes your Damage to Penetrate 10% of Enemy Elemental Resitances (up from 6%), and causes Shocks from your Hits to always increase Damage taken by at least 10%. Also grants 40% increased Effect of Heralds on you, and allows you to Summon up to 1 additional Golem at a time.
- Assassin: No longer grants +40% to Critical Strike Multiplier against Enemies that are on Full Life, 20% Chance to gain a Power Charge on Hit against Enemies that are on Full Life, or causes your Critical Strikes with Attacks to Maim Enemies. Now grants +1% to Critical Strike Chance (down from 1.5%), 10% chance to Gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike, 40% chance to Poison on Hit, 10% increased Movement Speed, and causes Damage from your Critical Strikes to not be Reflected.
- Saboteur has been completely reworked, and now grants 30% increased Area of Effect, 1% Life regenerated per second for each of your Mines Detonated Recently, up to 20%, 1% Life regenerated per second for each of your Traps Triggered Recently, up to 20%, and 25% chance to Blind Enemies on Hit.
- Trickster: No longer grants 20% more chance to Evade and 20% increased Damage while not on full Energy Shield. Now grants 15% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge and a Power Charge on Kill. Also causes your Hits to have a 15% chance to gain 50% of Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage, and prevents you from being Stunned if you haven't been Hit Recently.
- Pathfinder: No longer grants 50% chance to gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike, or 30% increased Damage during any Flask Effect. Now grants 10% increased Attack Speed during any Flask Effect, and 15% chance for your Flasks to not consume Charges (up from 10%). Causes your Flasks to gain 3 Charges every 3 seconds, and causes your Damage to Penetrate 6% of Enemy Elemental Resistances.
- Deadeye: No longer grants 30% increased Projectile Speed. Now grants 100% increased Accuracy Rating and prevents you from taking extra Damage when Moving while Bleeding.
- Raider: Now also increases Attack Damage by 20%.
- Champion: No longer causes you and Nearby Allies to deal 30% increased Damage while you have Fortify, and no longer reduces Damage taken from Taunted Enemies by 5%. Now grants a 10% chance to Fortify on Melee Hit (down from 20%), and 25% chance to Taunt on Hit (up from 20%). Causes You and nearby Allies to have 8% increased Movement Speed, your Hits to permanently Intimidate Enemies that are on Full Life, and causes Enemies you Taunt to take 10% increased Damage.
- Gladiator: No longer grants 5% additional Block Chance, or 30% increased Damage if you've killed a Bleeding Enemy Recently. Now grants +3% to maximum Block Chance, 10% chance to Blind with Hits against Bleeding Enemies, and 15% more Damage with Bleeding. Causes your Attacks to have a 25% chance to cause Bleeding (up from 20%), and 50% of your Block Chance to apply to Spells (up from 30%).
- Slayer: No longer grants 50% reduced Reflected Physical Damage taken, 40% increased Damage with Hits against Rare and Unique Enemies, or causes your Damaging Hits to always Stun Enemies that are on Full Life. Now grants Culling Strike, 20% increased Damage while Leeching, 20% increased Area of Effect if you've Killed Recently, and prevents you from taking Reflected Physical Damage.
- Juggernaut: No longer grants 30% increased Armour, or 20% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you are Hit. No longer prevents you from being Stunned while at maximum Endurance Charges. Now grants +1000 to Accuracy Rating, 5% increased Damage per Endurance Charge, an Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently, and prevents you from being Stunned (regardless of how many Endurance Charges you have).
- Chieftain has been completely reworked and now grants 2% of Life Regenerated per second, 10% increased Strength, 1% of damage dealt by your Totems Leeched to you as Life, and 10% chance to Cover Rare or Unique Enemies in Ash for 10 Seconds on Hit.
- Berserker: No longer grants 1% of Damage Leeched as Life if you've Killed Recently, or 20% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed if you've taken a Savage Hit Recently. Now grants 2% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life and Mana if you've Killed Recently, 1 Rage when you Kill an Enemy, and prevents you from being Stunned while you have at least 25 Rage. For more information on Rage, see the Berserker Ascendancy Class changes above.
- Hierophant: No longer allows Skills in your Helm to be able to have up to 1 additional Totem summoned at a time. No longer grants 10% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield, or 50% chance to gain a Power Charge when you place a Totem. Now allows you to have up to 1 additional Totem summoned at a time (regardless of Skill Gem location!). Grants Arcane Surge when you or your Totems Hit an Enemy with a Spell, and 20% increased Spell Damage while you have Arcane Surge. Causes 8% of Damage to be taken from Mana before Life.
- Guardian: No longer grants you and Allies affected by your Auras to have 5% additional Block Chance and 10% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed. Now grants 10% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast. Causes Auras you Cast to grant 1% Physical Damage Reduction to you and Allies , and every 5 seconds, you Regenerate 20% of maximum Life over one second.
- Inquisitor has been completely reworked and now grants +30% to Critical Strike Multiplier against Enemies that are affected by Elemental Ailments, 10% chance to create Consecrated Ground (which lasts 8 seconds) when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy, and immunity to Elemental Ailments while on Consecrated Ground. Causes your Damage to Penetrate 6% of Enemy Elemental Resistances, and causes Nearby Enemies to take 10% increased Elemental Damage.
Zana League Mods Available During 3.2.0:
- Level 2: Onslaught (costs 2 Chaos Orbs): Monsters have 20% increased attack and cast speed, 20% increased quantity of items found.
- Level 3: Bloodlines (costs 3 Chaos Orbs): Magic monster packs each have a Bloodline mod, 25% more Magic monsters, 20% increased quantity of items found.
- Level 4: Torment (costs 3 Chaos Orbs): Area is haunted by 3 additional Torment Spirits, 20% increased quantity of items found.
- Level 4: Fortune Favours the Brave: One of these options will be applied at random, including those you have not yet unlocked.
- Level 5: Nemesis (costs 4 Chaos Orbs): 50% more Rare monsters, Rare monsters each have a nemesis mod, 20% increased quantity of items found.
- Level 6: Beyond (costs 4 Chaos Orbs): Slaying enemies close together can attract monsters from Beyond, 20% increased quantity of items found.
- Level 7: Perandus (costs 5 Chaos Orbs): Area contains 3 additional Perandus chests, and has a chance to contain Cadiro.
- Level 8: Harbinger (costs 6 Chaos Orbs): Areas contain 3 extra Harbingers.
- You can now enter The Control Blocks in Act 10.
- The Weaver's boss room in Act 2 is now smaller. It is now more difficult to avoid spawning spiders.
- Reworked the layout of The Harvest in Act 4. It now has fewer dead-ends.
- All versions of The Crypt in Act 7 now contain the Bundle of Woe unique monster.
- Disabled the ability to click on Weylam's ship from The Brine King's Reef to travel back to The Beacon. You can still talk to Weylam to return to The Beacon. This was to prevent accidental back-travel.
- The Mountain Hounds and Mountain Hound Alphas have been renamed Mountain Hellions and Mountain Hellion Alphas.
- The Mongrels have been renamed Ruins Hellions.
- The Viscous Parasites have been renamed Vicious Parasites, as they are actually pretty solid.
- Several beasts with the same names as other beasts but different behaviours have been renamed to make Bestiary collecting less confusing:
- The tentacled versions of Goatmen, Rhoas, Hellions, Avian Retchs and Cobras are now called "Elder-Blessed" to differentiate them from their un-tentacled forms. The same goes for the rest of the tentacled creatures that come from Elder-Influenced maps.
- Goatmen that generate Endurance Charges are now called Goatman Stompers.
- Hellions with parasites are now called Enslaved Hellions.
- Crustacean Snipers that don't deal Cold Damage are now called Rock Spitters.
- Crustacean Snipers that do the swishy tail-shoot skill are now called Crustacean Pelters.
- Cave Crustaceans that deal Cold Damage are now called Deep Crustaceans.
- Crypt Weavers that can Flicker Strike onto you are now called Crypt Ambushers.
- Croaking Chimerals are now called Chimeric Croakers. All other frog-like Chimerals are also now some variant of Croaker.
- Sand Leapers that don't leap-slam are now called Sand Skitterers.
- Rooster Demons that can Viper Strike are now called Rooster Fiends.
- The unique beasts in the Chimera Guardian fight have been renamed to differentiate them from skills granted by Bestiary unique items.
- The area in Act 9's Rotting Core with Sin is now called The Black Core.
- The Twisted Inquisitorium (Vaal side area) now resembles the Crimson Temple map visually.
- Added 27 new Prophecies for Fated Uniques. These Prophecies have no voice acting.
- The "Deadly Twins" prophecy will no longer be consumed by Maps whose bosses have been slain by The Elder or his Guardians.
- Clarified the description of Thaumaturgical History II, indicating it only triggers in Act 2.
- Lowered the T override (used to determine damage) of Scorching Ray to 1.5 seconds (down from 4 seconds). Note that this affects the Hall of Grandmasters, as that takes PvP scaling into account.
- Fixed instances of mismatched text and audio between the Shaper and Zana.
- Fixed a bug where mods which augmented a map boss would apply to Elder Guardian and Elder maps, despite there being no boss.
- Fixed a bug where Sextants that guarantee a Forsaken Master would be consumed on Elder and Elder Guardian maps even though no master could appear.
- The "Beginner's Luck" Achievement description no longer references Normal difficulty.
- Fixed a bug where Izaro's curse pylons would say they cast an empowered curse on death in the Cruel Labyrinth when they would not.
- Fixed a bug where Izaro's curse pylons would still use the old Vulnerability curse when casting their Empowered Vulnerability.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Spell Cascade from properly supporting the Punishment curse.
- Fixed a typo between the flavour text for the Dig map as spoken and as written.
- Fixed a bug where the Bone Roil debuff from the Necropolis map boss was mistakenly displayed as a buff.
- Fixed a bug where placing a trap or totem linked with Storm Call which has had its skill duration reduced to zero would cause a client crash.
- Fixed a bug where some bosses in Shaper-influenced maps could be fought before triggering the Shaper's event, resulting in weird behaviour.
- Fixed a bug where Fairgraves would attack you during his dialogue.
- Fixed a bug on DX9 clients where dragging a maximised windowed client would cause the client to crash.
- Fixed a bug where the Perandus Manor would display incorrectly in the Map Stash Tab.
- Fixed a bug where when removing maps from the Map Stash Tab and swapping the tab to a new series, the sub-stashes you just removed maps from would be visible but unusable.
- Fixed a bug where disabling chat timestamps would cause previous chat window text to turn white.
- Fixed a bug where unique items linked in chat would lose the italics on their flavour text if you closed and then reopened the chat window.
- Fixed a bug where flask timer displays for Hybrid flasks could disappear too early if either the Mana or Life Recovery part ended prematurely.
- Fixed a bug where changing your support gems linked to a totem skill in a weapon while a totem was active would kill the totem.
- Fixed a bug where the unique body armour The Coming Calamity was incorrectly snapshotting the reservation costs of Herald skills.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Rain of Arrows and Bear Trap were able to stop players with the "Movement Speed cannot be modified to below base value" stat.
- Fixed a bug where your spectres could vanish after a PvP battle.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Scion to not splash as frequently as other characters as she ran through water.
- Fixed a bug where the Mirage Archer entity could taunt enemies.
- Fixed a bug where the boss room for the Ashen Wood map could generate outside of the boundaries of the area.
- Fixed a bug where the Elder could spawn more minions after Zana had appeared.
- Fixed a bug where the Stygian Spires could spawn too few monsters from the abysses they create.
- Fixed a bug where one of the Abyss liches was using the visual effect of the other when opening doors.
- Fixed a bug where you could accidentally get yourself stuck in the Factory boss room with movement skills.
- Fixed a bug where the Unbearable Whispers V prophecy would change an area's lighting under weird conditions.
- Fixed a bug where The Shaper's life in The Elder encounter would scale with extra party members.
- Fixed a bug where player auras could affect The Shaper in The Elder encounter.
- Fixed a bug where it could become impossible to access the boss room in the Ghetto map without a movement skill.
- Fixed a couple of map-generation bugs that could result in weird 180 degree turns to get into the boss room.
- Fixed a bug where you could use any sort of fragment (including Shaper Guardian fragments) for the Vaal Orb vendor recipe, rather than just the Vaal fragments as intended.
- Fixed a bug where, for the sake of DPS calculations when dual-wielding, the two attack speeds were averaged, as opposed to using the attack duration. This would throw the calculation off especially in cases where the two weapons had wildly different attack speeds.
- Fixed a bug which could cause your Map Stash to become unusable.
- Fixed an overlapping display issue when your chat window and social pages were both open and you attempted to edit a note.
- Fixed a bug where you could permanently benefit from the Storm Barrier buff if you were stunned while channelling.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Elder's tentacles to change colour based on the player's proximity to them.
- Fixed a bug where the Shrine to Arakaali in Vaal City could be inaccessible.
- Fixed a bug where the bosses of the Plateau map would sometimes not "level up" correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Witches and Shadows wearing Gruthkul's Pelt would basically turn to stretchy, nightmarish, living taffy.
- Fixed a bug where some skill effects in boss fights would linger if you had left and re-entered the instance.
- Fixed a bug where the Northern Forest in Act 7 could sometimes contain a Vaal Side Area that you couldn't interact with.
- Fixed up many inconsistencies, inaccuracies and ambiguities in item and skill gem descriptions.
- Fixed an instance crash.